Pages - Menu

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New week - New start


Made a rough plan of my week yesterday and thought I could share it with you. As a spoonie you can't really plan a week, but a least I have some plans and if I'm not able to go trough with everything, then that has to be OK.



Don't know if this is interesting, would like some feedback on that. Think I'll be posting a plan of my treatments and other set plans on Mondays from now on, and than a summary on Sunday, does that sound OK?

~ Sarah ~

2 comments:

  1. Writing a weekly plan is such a good idea! You like the football them I'm guessing!? Have a good week my lovely friend all the way from Nor! :D

    x Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I always used to plan my week on Mondays before I got ill, but since then I always felt disappointment and "not good enough" when I wasn't able to go trough with all my plans. Now I look at it differently, I make the plan so that when I wake up I know of things I can do if I'm able to. If I'm not strong enough that day, then I'll just try again the next. That feels good. And yes, I absolutely like football. Been some shocking results so far, but so exciting!
      Hope your week gets as good as possible, Hayley! Read that you had gotten an infection. Hope it will pass soon. Sending lots of love from Norway ❤

      ~ Sarah ~

      Delete