Pages - Menu

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Back

I know it's been a while since last time I checked in. I keep telling you that from now on I'll do better, and then it takes weeks before you hear from me again. Last time I was really motivated to do well, to update you and write about things that I like. But then I lost someone who means the world to me. All my energy (and even more) has gone to the wake, the funeral, the memorial and other get together's. I had no idea how I would react. I've been trying to stay strong for my family, but there is only so much I can do to prevent the symptoms. The nights are worst, so the other day my doctor gave me some sleeping pills to get me back on the right track. I won't be using them for long as they can get addicting, but they have given me a couple of hours sleep the past three nights, and the difference in the mornings are huge.

I just wanted to let you know why I've been absent, and from now on I will update the blog when I have something I want to write about. I won't say that I'll update it every day, or even every week, because I have no idea if I'll be able to. But I like having this blog, so I will keep it up. Thank you for all of you who still follow me, soon I will make it worth your while.

~ Sarah ~  

No comments:

Post a Comment