Pages - Menu

Monday, April 14, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Yesterday at 5am I finally walked through my own front door and within minutes I'd curled up in my own bed. My sister had cleaned my entire room, changed the sheets and made it supercosy until I got home. That feeling is undescribable. I fell asleep instantly and didn't get up until 2pm, and then I took a quick shower before we went to my Grandpa's birhtdayparty. I don't know if it was the smartest thing to do, me already being tired and all, but it was so nice being with family again, so I guess it was worth it 

At the party we ate lots of good food , got to catch up with everyone and later my cousins and I played UNO. I am a very competitive person, and well, let's just say I lost. Big Time. 
When we came home I worked a bit on my blog design, if you have followed me before you can see that it's changed, but I am still not happy about it... I just can't seem to get it right. I want it to be perfect so it might be some changes in the design in the future also.

Now I'm obviousaly writing this post, and earlier I've been unpacking my bags. I'll probably take it a little easy today, but tomorrow I really want to take a short walk. 






I was a little bit hopeful when I made breakfast today... A full portion of oatmeal with homemade rasberry jam and a orange... I ended up throwing away half of the oatmeal and made my dad eat the orange... 

Recipe:
❤ 2 dl oatmeal
❤ 3 dl skimmed milk
❤ half a teaspoon seasalt

Two minutes in the microwave, and voilà
I used jam on top, but you can also use fresh berries or fruit.


Have a great day, loved ones.

~ Sarah ~


No comments:

Post a Comment