Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sun and palms

Saturdag afternoon, we arrived at our hotel in Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria ♥ The last part of the trip I was really exhausted, and it was such a relief to finally arrive to our final destination. Saturday it was cloudy, and therefore cold, but as soon as the sun gets to shine, the weather is amazing. The hotel my mother and I are staying at, is very cosy and quiet. That was exactly what we hoped for. Most of the other guests at our hotel are 60-80 years old, but thats okay as they are very calm and quiet. I am really enjoying myself, and I hope that in a couple of days, my shape gets a bit better so I can stay out in the sun longer!







I took this picture now from where im sitting, isn´t beautiful?



~ Sarah ~










No comments:

Post a Comment