Pages - Menu

Monday, March 17, 2014

Let's go on an adventure

I love to travel, I mean, who doesn't? I can't imagine how it used to be before, when traveling to the nearest city in your own country was a once-in-a-lifetime happening. I think we're so lucky that have the opportunity to travel to any place on earth.  I really want to travel a lot through my life, and I hope that when I get old, I've gotten to visit all the places I've dreamed of, at least the ones on top of my wish list. I know it will be some time before I will get to visit these places, but I have faith that I will as soon as I recover! Here's a list of the places I want to visit the most:

New York:





Los Angeles:





London:






Dubai: 





Rio de Janeiro:





Paris:





- Where do you want to travel?

~ Sarah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment