Pages - Menu

Monday, March 24, 2014

My Dream Home

I don't know about you, but I cant wait to move out. Everyday I dream about the perfect house outside of the perfect city. I want a huge house where I can invite friends and family over for dinners and parties. I want the perfect garden with flowers, pools, a tennis court and multiple places to hang out, eat and chat. If it wasn't for the fact that i'm ill and therefore depending on my parents, and of course, the fact that not rich, this would be my home. 


Look at this amazing fasade, i'm in love

Princess foyer, imagine meeting this when you come home from a stressful day at work.


Supercosy livingroom with a fireplace


Luxury livingroom with a piano, could it be more perfect?

I've always wanted a library, filled with good books. My perfect hideaway.

Cosy room you can spend some time in private, reading a book, a magazine or just sitting thinking.

My dream masterbedroom...

... with the most georgeus bathroom attached ...

... and every girls dream, a huge walk-in-closet.



 I would also need at least three guestrooms.

A kitchen every chef dreams of

A cosy diningroom. I could really see myself hosing dinnerparties here. Love the bar.

This adorable room for my twin girls.

Every athletic kids dream. This will be my son's room.

A HUGE basement-garage filled with all the cars my future husband and I have ever dreamed of.

This wonderful indoorpool. This is paradise my friends.

A private tenniscourt in the backyard.

This is perfect. A pool, fireplace, jacuzzi and bar. Spending lazy sundays here would be perfect.

Imagine living here with your handsome, romantic and faithful husband and your angel kids. I better marry a rich man, thats for sure. But hey, there is nothing wrong with dreaming 

- What do think about my dream home? Anyone dreaming of a similiar one?

~ Sarah ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment